Welcome to the famous Great Walks of New Zealand.
The Great Walks
are New Zealand’s premier walking tracks offering some of the best scenery in the country, from dense rain forests to beautiful coastlines.
Abel Tasman Walk
- The easiest and most accessible of the Great Walks, the Abel Tasman Coast Track takes you along it’s famous golden beaches and through dense native forest. Discover gigantic suspension bridges and mossy rock pools as you wind your way along the South Island’s northern coast.
- One of the most famous, popular and stunning walks in New Zealand, journey into the heart of the North Island’s volcanic landscape.
- Wind your way through dense coastal bush, and wide open tussock as you make your way into the South Island’s untamed West Coast. The Heaphy Track is also home to some of New Zealand’s rarest and most beautiful bird and animal life such as the Weka, Kea, Keruru, Tui and even Kiwi.
Lake Waikaremoana Walk
- Lake Waikaremoana, meaning “sea of rippling waters” is the largest lake in Te Uruwera – a protected area of native forest in New Zealand’s North Island. This walk offers a stunning variety of terrain with dense native forest, tumbling waterfalls and secluded beaches.
Stewart Island Track
- This loop, although small, will take you through golden beaches and dense native forest. This walk also contains a lot of history – with links back to ancient Maori history and the relics of the intense sawmilling industry that thrived on the island in the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
All of our tours are fully supported, all inclusive and led by expert guides. We have more than a decade's experience running professional, safe tours to some of New Zealand's most beautiful places.
2018/19 bookings are available now!